- 1/2lb sliced turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1.5c egg whites, mixed with eggs
- 1tsp salt
- .5tsp pepper
- 3/4c milk
- 1package shredded hash browns (16-20oz)
- 1c shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 9inx13in baking dish.
- Cook turkey bacon until crisp. Retain drippings in the skillet.
- Add chopped onion, bell peppers and garlic to the drippings and saute until tender. Once cooked, drain any excess drippings.
- Now that the bacon has cooled, chop it up.
- Mix eggs, egg whites, salt, pepper, hash browns and cheese. Add onions, bell peppers and bacon.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and bake for 45-55min or until the center comes out clean when inserted with a toothpick or knife.
Love Forever Maddy B? Follow it! Share it! And don’t miss it!